Actually this is an easy recipe just bearing in mind the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Hamburger Stroganoff for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Hamburger Stroganoff using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hamburger Stroganoff
- It's 8 oz of uncooked medium egg noodles.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef, Extra Lean.
- You need 1 cup of prechopped onion.
- You need 1 tsp of bottled minced garlic.
- It's 1 of (8 oz) package presliced cremini mushrooms.
- It's 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of fast free, less sodium beef broth.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of reduced-fat sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dry sherry.
- You need 3 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
Hamburger Stroganoff step by step
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain and rinse under child water; drain..
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef to pan; cook 4 minutes or until browned, stirring to crumble. Add onion, garlic, and mushrooms to pan; cook 4 minutes or until most of liquid evaporates, stirring frequently. Sprinkle with flour; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Stir in broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and summer 1 minute or until slightly thick. Stir in salt and pepper..
- Remove from heat. Stir in sour cream and sherry. Serve over pasta. Sprinkle with parsley..
I want just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Hamburger Stroganoff. If you have questions or requests regarding this article, engross admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com