Yes, this is a simple recipe just subsequent to the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delicious Barbecue Meatballs for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Barbecue Meatballs using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Barbecue Meatballs
- Prepare 3 lbs of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 can (13 oz) of evaporated milk.
- You need 2 Cups of 1 minute (Quick Oatmeal) uncooked.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 Cup of Chopped Onion.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It's 2 tsp of Chili Powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare of Sauce:.
- It's 2 Cups of Ketchup.
- It's 1 1/2 Cups of Light Brown Sugar.
- It's 2 tsp of Liquid Smoke.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It's 1/2 Cup of Chopped Onion.
Barbecue Meatballs instructions
- Mix all Meatball ingredients together and shape with ice-cream scoop.
- Mix all sauce ingredients together and pour over meatballs.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour.
- Note: Marinate meatballs in sauce overnight in refrigerator overnight to enhance flavor.
Just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Barbecue Meatballs. If you have questions or requests roughly this article, make smile entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com