Creamy Burrito Casserole.
Literally this is an easy recipe just like the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Creamy Burrito Casserole for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Creamy Burrito Casserole using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Burrito Casserole
- It's 2-3 lbs of ground beef.
- You need 32 oz of can refried beans.
- Prepare 2 c. of sour cream.
- You need 2 cans of Campbell's cheddar cheese soup.
- Prepare 2 pkg of Uncle Bens microwave Spanish Rice.
- Prepare 2 pkg of taco seasoning.
- It's 1 lb of flour tortilla - I buy 1 lb small size (have extra).
- It's to taste of Hot sauce,.
- You need 1 lb of shredded cheese.
Creamy Burrito Casserole step by step
- Tear tortillas into quarters. Set aside..
- Mix sour creme and cheese soup together. Set aside. (Can substitute soup flavor if you like).
- Brown beef, Drain & Return to pot.
- Microwave rice per instructions (to make mixing easier).
- No heat- In beef pot, ADD rice, refried beans, taco seasoning, and a splash of water if needed. You'll want the consistency to be pasty..
- Add hot sauce (to taste) to meat mixture.
- In a 9×13 inch casserole, (no need to grease glass) use a rubber spatula to paint a layer of sour cream mixture into bottom of pan..
- Layer tortillas.
- Layer meat/bean/rice mixture in dollops, then flatten. Be as sparing or generous as you wish..
- Sprinkle shredded cheese.
- Spread Sour cream mixture.
- Repeat #7-10 until casserole is full. If you have extras, consider making a small dish for a friend, or use for tacos next day..
- Don't forget to top with cheese! (No matter what your top layer is, IT WILL WORK.
- BAKE @ 350° for about 25 minutes until cheese on top is melted and corners are crisping..
I want just to let you know this recipe already tested, you handily follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Creamy Burrito Casserole. If you have questions or requests in relation to this article, occupy retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com