No Bake Penne Pasta.
Literally this is a simple recipe just in the manner of the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory No Bake Penne Pasta for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook No Bake Penne Pasta using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No Bake Penne Pasta
- You need 500 grams of penne pasta.
- It's 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- Prepare of Red Sauce.
- It's 1/4 of kilo lean ground pork.
- You need 1/4 of kilo ground beef.
- It's 1 cup of chopped cooked ham.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- It's 6 of gloves chopped garlic.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It's 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Prepare 250 grams of spaghetti sauce.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- It's of White Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all purpose cream.
- You need 1 cup of quick melt cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted butter.
No Bake Penne Pasta instructions
- Red Sauce - sauté onions followed by garlic.
- Put ground pork and beef and add soy sauce. Cook for 20 mins add 1/4 cup water..
- Add ham and cook for another 15 mins.
- Pour spaghetti sauce and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions..
- Drain the pasta and pour the red sauce and save some at least 1 cup for the topping. Set aside..
- White sauce. In a double boiler mix all ingredients and cook until the cheese totally melts..
- Put the remaining red sauce on the top of the pasta. Then add the white sauce on the top then garnish with chopped parsley..
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you clearly follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing No Bake Penne Pasta. If you have questions or requests on this article, keep busy contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com