Quick Stuffed Pepper Casserole.
Actually this is an easy recipe just subsequent to the other ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty Quick Stuffed Pepper Casserole for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Quick Stuffed Pepper Casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick Stuffed Pepper Casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 cup of minute rice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 4 of green peppers (cleaned and chopped).
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- Prepare 24 oz of spaghetti sauce of choice.
- You need 1 of shredded italian cheese.
Quick Stuffed Pepper Casserole instructions
- brown beef in a Large Skillet.
- halfway through browning, add. rice and water..
- after about 5 minutes, lower the heat and add peppers, garlic, salt & pepper. cover with lid and simmer for about 5 min, stirring occasionally..
- stir sauce and simmer for 5 more min..
- serve on a plate with mashed potatoes and sprinkle with cheese..
I would just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you simply follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Quick Stuffed Pepper Casserole. If you have questions or requests in the region of this article, please entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com