Quick Italian Soup with Biscuits.
Actually this is a simple recipe just gone the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Quick Italian Soup with Biscuits for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Quick Italian Soup with Biscuits using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Italian Soup with Biscuits
- Prepare of Soup.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, crushed.
- It's 16 oz of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of basil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 8 slice of American cheese.
- It's of Biscuits.
- Prepare 2 cup of gluten-free baking mix.
- You need 1 cup of soymilk ( or milk of your choice).
- Prepare 1 of egg..
- You need 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
Quick Italian Soup with Biscuits step by step
- Cook & stir ground beef until brown; drain. Stir in garlic, tomato sauce, sugar, oregano, basil, salt, pepper, & American cheese. You could also add mushrooms if you want. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes..
- Heat oven to 400°F. Grease cookie sheet..
- Mix baking mix, milk, & egg. Can add salt for taste if desired. Drop by spoonfuls on cookie sheet. Bake for 12 minutes..
- Put soup in bowl, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Top with a biscuit..
I would just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you simply follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Quick Italian Soup with Biscuits. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, make laugh right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com