Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal).
Actually this is a simple recipe just later than the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal) for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal) using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal)
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef, Turkey would work too.
- You need 2 can of Condensed Tomato Soup.
- You need 1 can of Kidney Beans (14 oz.).
- It's 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- It's 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 4 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 1 lb of Elbow Macaroni.
Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal) instructions
- In a medium saucepan, brown the ground beef. While browning,the dry spices may be added to season the beef. Do NOT drain..
- Once browned, stir in the 2 cans of condensed tomato soup and the 1 can of kidney beans..
- Mix well and add dry seasonings (if not already added) and the 4 Tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce..
- Lower heat and let simmer for at least 15 minutes..
- Prepare Elbow macaroni according to package directions and tastes..
- Spoon drained macaroni into bowls and spoon chili over top. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, or cheese of your choice..
- Chili can be seasoned to taste. If spicy is preferred, substitute or add chili powder (hot or mild), in place of paprika..
Just inform you that recipe already tested, you clearly follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal). If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, keep busy right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com