Polenta with Ground Beef.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just when the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Polenta with Ground Beef for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Polenta with Ground Beef using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Polenta with Ground Beef
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground beef.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of yellow corn meal.
- Prepare 1 of cube beef boullion.
- It's 1/3 cup of sofrito (I use frozen goya and use 1/3 cup for a decent amount of flavor).
- Prepare 1 of Tomato sauce (eyeball it. depends how soupy you want it).
Polenta with Ground Beef step by step
- Bring 6 cups of water to a boil. Then add 2 teaspoons of salt..
- While water is boiling, In a separate pan, brown the ground beef. Then drain. Add sofrito, crushed beef bullion cube, and tomato sauce. Let simmer for about 10 minutes..
- Gradually wish in the cornmeal into the boiling water then reduce heat to low. Cook until the mixture thickens, stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes. (I can usually tell it's done when all the polenta comes off the pan together when I'm stirring it.) Once done, turn off the heat and add the butter letting it melt while stirring polenta..
- I usually serve the ground beef over the polenta. Enjoy!.
I want just inform you that this recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Polenta with Ground Beef. If you have questions or requests just about this article, entertain door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com