Quick Vegetarian Banh Bao Xa Xiu.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just when the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Quick Vegetarian Banh Bao Xa Xiu for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Quick Vegetarian Banh Bao Xa Xiu using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Vegetarian Banh Bao Xa Xiu
- Prepare 4 cans of biscuits (not butter kind).
- You need 1 c. of cooked xa xiu (check other recipe).
- Prepare 1 of carrot minced.
- You need 2 of celery stalk diced.
- Prepare 1 bag of vegetarian ground beef.
- It's 1/4 of cabbage chopped or diced.
- It's 3 tbs of vegetarian oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground pepper.
- It's of cilantro leaved for decoration.
Quick Vegetarian Banh Bao Xa Xiu instructions
- Stuffing: fry in nonstick pan: carrot, cabbage, celery, ground beef, ground pepper, oyster sauce. I didn't use any oil, but you can add 1 tbs for flavor or not..
- Cut parchment paper 3 x 3 inches per banh bao..
- Open biscuit cans, separate 2 biscuits for each banh bao. You can use rolling pin ir flatten it with your hand to a pancake size. Put 1 1/2 tbs of filling and few pieces of xa xiu in the middle of flattened biscuit. Fold rim up to make a ball..
- Top with cilantro leaf and place on parchment paper 3 x 3. Than into the steamer..
- In the boiling water under the steamer, add 3 tbs of vinegar to keep the banh bao white. Steam the banh bao for 20 minutes. Done..
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you handily follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Quick Vegetarian Banh Bao Xa Xiu. If you have questions or requests on this article, interest way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com