Authentic Russian Piroshki.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just once the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Authentic Russian Piroshki for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Authentic Russian Piroshki using 24 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Authentic Russian Piroshki
- You need of Bread dough.
- You need 300 grams of Bread flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Quick-rising dry yeast (one that does not need proofing).
- You need 200 ml of Milk.
- You need 20 grams of Butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of Salt.
- It's 1/2 of Beaten egg.
- Prepare of Filling (stir-fried cabbage).
- Prepare 2 of leaves Cabbage.
- It's 1/4 of Onion.
- You need 1/8 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1 of Salt, pepper.
- You need of Filling (ground beef and rice).
- You need 100 grams of Ground beef.
- It's 1 of scoop with a rice spatula Hot cooked rice.
- Prepare 1/4 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Nutmeg, salt, pepper.
- Prepare of To finish:.
- You need 1/2 of Beaten egg.
- It's of Filling (stir-fried mushrooms).
- Prepare 2 of packs altogether 4 kinds of mushrooms (any kind).
- It's 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- It's 1 of Salt, pepper.
Authentic Russian Piroshki step by step
- Bread dough: Heat up the milk until it is warm to the touch. Bring the butter to room temperature. Put all the bread dough ingredients except for the butter in a bowl. Mix all these ingredients together first..
- Now add the butter and knead for about 10 minutes by hand. Roll into a ball, and place in the bowl. Cover with plastic wrap, and a wrung out kitchen towel. Leave it in a warm place, and let it proof for 1 hour..
- Filling: Mince the vegetables and mushrooms. Stir-fry separately for each filling. Season a little bit saltier than normal..
- When the bread dough rises, divide into 16 even pieces, and roll into balls. Cover with the plastic wrap and wrung out kitchen towel. Let it rest for 15 minutes..
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin. Place the filling on top, and tightly wrap it up. It's useful to make little tweaks to the each of the wrappers so that you know which filling is inside..
- Arrange on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Brush with the beaten egg, and bake in the preheated oven for 14-16 minutes at 200℃..
- When they become golden brown, they're done! Enjoy these piroshki while they're still hot!.
I would just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Authentic Russian Piroshki. If you have questions or requests roughly speaking this article, make smile read us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com