Quick Oven baked Meatballs.
Literally this is a simple recipe just afterward the other ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Quick Oven baked Meatballs for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Quick Oven baked Meatballs using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick Oven baked Meatballs
- It's 125 ml of bread crumbs.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of BBQ.
- It's 1 tsp of paprika.
- It's 1 tsp of chicken spice.
- You need 1 tsp of thyme.
- You need 1 tsp of parsley.
- You need To taste of salt.
- You need To taste of ground pepper.
- Prepare Dash of milk.
- It's 500 g of beef mince.
Quick Oven baked Meatballs instructions
- In a mixing bowl, pour your bread crumbs, season it and pour mince meat, then crack your eggs and mix..
- After mixing it's then add that dash of milk and mix. Then make them small balls and place them in the oven pan then bake them..
- The oven is preheated on 180 degrees Celsius.
- Then bake until brown the once cooked they can be served with rice, gravy, green beans veggies and meat balls..
I will just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Quick Oven baked Meatballs. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, please entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com