Literally this is an easy recipe just considering the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Granny's Meatloaf for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Granny's Meatloaf using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Granny's Meatloaf
- You need 1/4 cup of Quick cooking oats.
- Prepare 1 large of Egg, beaten.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Milk.
- It's 2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pepper.
- It's 1 small of Onion, diced.
- You need 1/2 of Carrot, peeled and minced (optional).
- You need 1 of Rib celery, diced.
- It's 1 tsp of Minced garlic (2 cloves).
- Prepare 3 lb of Ground beef.
- It's of glaze.
- You need 3/4 cup of Keychup.
- It's 2 tsp of Prepared horseradish.
- It's 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
Granny's Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Mix glaze ingredients and set aside..
- Mix all meatloaf ingredients except beef. Crumble beef over mixture and toss to combine. (Do not over mix, that makes meatloaf tough)..
- Form into two loaves on sheet pan lined with tinfoil. Bake 10 minutes. Spoon on glaze..
- Bake 45-50 minutes longer. Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes, loosely renting with foil..
- Source: Carla Hall, Redbook Magazine 5/2013.
I would just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you simply follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Granny's Meatloaf. If you have questions or requests around this article, please retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com