Not So Basic Meatloaf. This is my idea of a great meatloaf, perfectly-seasoned, carrying a hint of aromatic intrigue from the barbecue sauce, horseradish, and bay leaves, and innovatingly garnished. When you transfer the meatloaf to its serving platter, make sure to take all of the croutons too. This classic meatloaf recipe will be a family favorite for years to come.
Follow along for the instructions for a basic.
A meatloaf made with Mesa de Vida is succulent, healthy, easy…and will knock your socks off!
The directions for this healthy meatloaf recipe are as simple as pour, mix, shape and bake.
Actually this is an easy recipe just subsequent to the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Not So Basic Meatloaf for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Not So Basic Meatloaf using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Not So Basic Meatloaf
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 of egg lightly beaten.
- You need 10 3/4 oz of can of diced tomatoes and green chilies with juice (like Rotel).
- It's 1 cup of frozen chopped bell peppers and onions (thawed and drained).
- You need 1/2 cup of quick-cooking oats.
- You need 6 slice of bacon.
- You need 1/3 cup of ketchup.
- It's 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of prepared mustard.
Paula Deen's "aka" Basic Meatloaf. by quotFoodThe Way To. It's a delicious basic meatloaf recipe - nice and moist and plenty flavorful. The key here is including vegetables, either minced with a food processor or Shape that into a loaf shape. Occasionally I wrap the loaf with bacon so that's what I'm doing this time.
Not So Basic Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Mix mustard, ketchup, and brown sugar in a small bowl and set aside..
- Mix the remaining ingredients well..
- Place meat mixture in baking dish and shape into a loaf..
- Lay bacon slices all over the meatloaf in a single layer..
- Take the ketchup mixture and spread all over the bacon wrapped meatloaf..
- Bake for 1 hour or until juices run clear..
By using the broiler pan, most of the fat will drip. Whether basic or dressed up, glazed or plain, cooked in the oven or in the slow cooker, there are many kinds of meatloaf. Skip the Meatloaf Mix: Not every store carries meatloaf mix, a combination of ground chuck, pork, and veal. Plus, the mix is inconsistent from store. While meatloaf purists focus on the meat, we like to look at meatloaf as a way to pack extra veggies and whole grains Super easy & satisfying This meatloaf is so satisfying!!
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you handily follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Not So Basic Meatloaf. If you have questions or requests re this article, occupy door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com