Literally this is an easy recipe just following the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Hamburger Stroganoff for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Hamburger Stroganoff using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hamburger Stroganoff
- It's 8 oz of uncooked medium egg noodles.
- It's 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It's 1 lb of ground beef, Extra Lean.
- You need 1 cup of prechopped onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of bottled minced garlic.
- It's 1 of (8 oz) package presliced cremini mushrooms.
- You need 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of fast free, less sodium beef broth.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of kosher salt.
- It's 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- It's 3/4 cup of reduced-fat sour cream.
- It's 1 tbsp of dry sherry.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
Hamburger Stroganoff step by step
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain and rinse under child water; drain..
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef to pan; cook 4 minutes or until browned, stirring to crumble. Add onion, garlic, and mushrooms to pan; cook 4 minutes or until most of liquid evaporates, stirring frequently. Sprinkle with flour; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Stir in broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and summer 1 minute or until slightly thick. Stir in salt and pepper..
- Remove from heat. Stir in sour cream and sherry. Serve over pasta. Sprinkle with parsley..
I want just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you handily follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the savory Hamburger Stroganoff. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, absorb gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com