Actually this is an easy recipe just subsequent to the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty Barbecue Meatballs for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Barbecue Meatballs using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Barbecue Meatballs
- You need 3 lbs of Ground Beef.
- It's 1 can (13 oz) of evaporated milk.
- It's 2 Cups of 1 minute (Quick Oatmeal) uncooked.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 Cup of Chopped Onion.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It's 2 tsp of Chili Powder.
- It's 2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare of Sauce:.
- It's 2 Cups of Ketchup.
- It's 1 1/2 Cups of Light Brown Sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of Liquid Smoke.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Chopped Onion.
Barbecue Meatballs step by step
- Mix all Meatball ingredients together and shape with ice-cream scoop.
- Mix all sauce ingredients together and pour over meatballs.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour.
- Note: Marinate meatballs in sauce overnight in refrigerator overnight to enhance flavor.
I want just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Barbecue Meatballs. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, engross entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com