Creamy Burrito Casserole.
Literally this is a simple recipe just later than the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Creamy Burrito Casserole for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Creamy Burrito Casserole using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Burrito Casserole
- You need 2-3 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare 32 oz of can refried beans.
- You need 2 c. of sour cream.
- It's 2 cans of Campbell's cheddar cheese soup.
- Prepare 2 pkg of Uncle Bens microwave Spanish Rice.
- It's 2 pkg of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 lb of flour tortilla - I buy 1 lb small size (have extra).
- You need to taste of Hot sauce,.
- Prepare 1 lb of shredded cheese.
Creamy Burrito Casserole instructions
- Tear tortillas into quarters. Set aside..
- Mix sour creme and cheese soup together. Set aside. (Can substitute soup flavor if you like).
- Brown beef, Drain & Return to pot.
- Microwave rice per instructions (to make mixing easier).
- No heat- In beef pot, ADD rice, refried beans, taco seasoning, and a splash of water if needed. You'll want the consistency to be pasty..
- Add hot sauce (to taste) to meat mixture.
- In a 9×13 inch casserole, (no need to grease glass) use a rubber spatula to paint a layer of sour cream mixture into bottom of pan..
- Layer tortillas.
- Layer meat/bean/rice mixture in dollops, then flatten. Be as sparing or generous as you wish..
- Sprinkle shredded cheese.
- Spread Sour cream mixture.
- Repeat #7-10 until casserole is full. If you have extras, consider making a small dish for a friend, or use for tacos next day..
- Don't forget to top with cheese! (No matter what your top layer is, IT WILL WORK.
- BAKE @ 350° for about 25 minutes until cheese on top is melted and corners are crisping..
Just inform you that this recipe already tested, you suitably follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Creamy Burrito Casserole. If you have questions or requests nearly this article, interest read us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com