Quick Stuffed Pepper Casserole.
Literally this is an easy recipe just like the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Quick Stuffed Pepper Casserole for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Quick Stuffed Pepper Casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Stuffed Pepper Casserole
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 cup of minute rice.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- It's 4 of green peppers (cleaned and chopped).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It's 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- You need 24 oz of spaghetti sauce of choice.
- It's 1 of shredded italian cheese.
Quick Stuffed Pepper Casserole instructions
- brown beef in a Large Skillet.
- halfway through browning, add. rice and water..
- after about 5 minutes, lower the heat and add peppers, garlic, salt & pepper. cover with lid and simmer for about 5 min, stirring occasionally..
- stir sauce and simmer for 5 more min..
- serve on a plate with mashed potatoes and sprinkle with cheese..
I will just inform you that this recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Quick Stuffed Pepper Casserole. If you have questions or requests around this article, absorb gain access to us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com