Quick Italian Soup with Biscuits.
Literally this is a simple recipe just subsequent to the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Quick Italian Soup with Biscuits for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Quick Italian Soup with Biscuits using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Italian Soup with Biscuits
- It's of Soup.
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 16 oz of Tomato sauce.
- It's 1 tsp of sugar.
- It's 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of basil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 8 slice of American cheese.
- Prepare of Biscuits.
- It's 2 cup of gluten-free baking mix.
- You need 1 cup of soymilk ( or milk of your choice).
- You need 1 of egg..
- It's 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
Quick Italian Soup with Biscuits step by step
- Cook & stir ground beef until brown; drain. Stir in garlic, tomato sauce, sugar, oregano, basil, salt, pepper, & American cheese. You could also add mushrooms if you want. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes..
- Heat oven to 400°F. Grease cookie sheet..
- Mix baking mix, milk, & egg. Can add salt for taste if desired. Drop by spoonfuls on cookie sheet. Bake for 12 minutes..
- Put soup in bowl, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Top with a biscuit..
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you conveniently follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the savory Quick Italian Soup with Biscuits. If you have questions or requests nearly this article, divert right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com