Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal).
Actually this is an easy recipe just considering the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal) for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal) using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal)
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef, Turkey would work too.
- Prepare 2 can of Condensed Tomato Soup.
- You need 1 can of Kidney Beans (14 oz.).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- It's 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 1 lb of Elbow Macaroni.
Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal) step by step
- In a medium saucepan, brown the ground beef. While browning,the dry spices may be added to season the beef. Do NOT drain..
- Once browned, stir in the 2 cans of condensed tomato soup and the 1 can of kidney beans..
- Mix well and add dry seasonings (if not already added) and the 4 Tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce..
- Lower heat and let simmer for at least 15 minutes..
- Prepare Elbow macaroni according to package directions and tastes..
- Spoon drained macaroni into bowls and spoon chili over top. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, or cheese of your choice..
- Chili can be seasoned to taste. If spicy is preferred, substitute or add chili powder (hot or mild), in place of paprika..
I would just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you simply follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal). If you have questions or requests concerning this article, make laugh contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com