Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just bearing in mind the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Tacos Durados for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Tacos Durados using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tacos Durados
- It's of Ground Beef.
- You need of El Milagro Yellow Corn Tortillas.
- Prepare of vegetable oil (for frying).
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- It's of sour cream.
- You need of Diced Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Shredded Lettuce.
Tacos Durados instructions
- Season your ground beef with salt and pepper..
- Place two tablespoons of ground beef on half of a tortilla. You want it to be thinner for fast cooking. Repeat until all the meat and tortillas are finished..
- Heat your oil over medium/high heat..
- Gently place the tortilla into the oil beef side up, and gently fold the tortilla in half enclosing the beef inside..
- Fry on each side for about 2 1/2 minutes on each side, then remove and place on a paper towel so get rid of excess oil..
- Top with lettuce, tomatoe, sour cream and shredded cheese if you would like :).
I want just to let you know the recipe already tested, you usefully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the savory Tacos Durados. If you have questions or requests a propos this article, engross right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com