Florida Beef n' Bean Chili (Quick Version). Great recipe for Florida Beef n' Bean Chili (Quick Version). Warm up a winter night with this tangy change-of-pace chili. Your family will enjoy the flavor, and you'll appreciate the time you saved.
This easy beef chili recipe features four different kinds of beans.
Canned beans will work just fine, and the seasonings will yield a medium spicy chili.
Canned beans will work perfectly well for this chili, so don't worry about soaking dried beans overnight or any of that.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just once the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Florida Beef n' Bean Chili (Quick Version) for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Florida Beef n' Bean Chili (Quick Version) using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Florida Beef n' Bean Chili (Quick Version)
- It's 3 tbsp of European-style Butter (Rich Gold, Salted).
- It's of Whole Sweet Onion (Chopped).
- Prepare of Garlic (1 Minced Clove).
- You need of Jalapeño (Minced).
- It's 1/2 of Poblano Pepper (Minced).
- You need 2 lbs of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 60 oz of Tomato Juice.
- Prepare 2 of Tomatoes (Diced).
- Prepare 16 oz of Kidney Beans.
- You need 16 oz of Pinto Beans.
- It's 8 oz of Chickpeas.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Condensed Chicken Bullion.
- It's 2 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Basil.
- It's 1/4 tsp of White Pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Chili Powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare 3 oz of Orange Juice.
- You need 1 oz of Hot Sauce.
- It's of (Optional) Cheddar Cheese, Sour Cream, Chives.
Lower in fat than most red meat dishes and with a high fiber content thanks to the beans, this chili is a hearty meal that you can enjoy any night of the week. Learn how to make Quick beef and pinto bean chili & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Add diced tomatoes, crushed tomatoes, chili powder, oregano, salt, black pepper and beans; cook over high heat, stirring occasionally, until some liquid evaporates, meat is cooked through and. I love going to Chili's and eating these.
Florida Beef n' Bean Chili (Quick Version) instructions
- Prepare the vegetables - diced Tomato, chopped Sweet Onion, minced Garlic, minced Poblano, minced Jalapeño. You may want to remove the seeds from the Jalapeño depending on desired spiciness..
- Brown the Ground Beef in a skillet with a tablespoon of butter. Partially drain the beef. You may substitute additional beef instead of the beans for a meatier, bean-less (Texan) chili..
- In a large soup pot, sauté with Garlic the Sweet Onion, Poblano, and Jalapeño in 2 tbsp of butter. Continuously stir. The Sweet Onion should start to turn transparent when sautéed..
- Add the Ground Beef, Kidney Beans, Pinto Beans, Chickpeas, and then Tomato Juice..
- Stir in the Chicken Bullion, Brown Sugar, White Pepper, Chili Powder, Salt, Cumin, Basil, and Hot Sauce; alter to taste..
- Bring the chili to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer..
- Add the diced Tomatoes and Orange Juice..
- Simmer uncovered for as long as convenient - up to 5hrs if possible. Cover when the chili reaches desired thickness (no longer watery)..
- Optionally serve with Cheddar Cheese, Sour Cream, and Chives..
When I came across this recipe, I just had to post it here for safe keeping. Florida Beef n' Bean Chili (Quick Version) recipe - Beef & Beer Chili recipe - Southwest Beef and Sausage Chili Stew recipe - Beef and Sausage Chili recipe - Bean and Beef Chili Recipes for PC BlueStacks: The reason why we chose Bluestacks as our most recommended top Android Emulator. View top rated Quick beef and bean chili recipes with ratings and reviews. Beef Beans Chili Super Bowl New Year's Eve Christmas Father's Day March Madness Potluck Hangover Cure Pinto Beans Chipotle Chile Dinner You may unsubscribe at any time. This chili is a satisfying combination of beef, beans, tomatoes, and spices.
I want just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you simply follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Florida Beef n' Bean Chili (Quick Version). If you have questions or requests more or less this article, engross way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com