Homemade Hamburger Helper - Taco Pasta.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just bearing in mind the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Homemade Hamburger Helper - Taco Pasta for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Homemade Hamburger Helper - Taco Pasta using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Hamburger Helper - Taco Pasta
- Prepare of ground beef.
- Prepare of small yellow onion, diced.
- It's of olive oil.
- Prepare of small uncooked pasta.
- Prepare of milk.
- Prepare of water.
- You need of each chili powder, ground cumin.
- It's of each salt, paprika, smoked paprika.
- It's of pepper, garlic powder.
- It's of cornstarch.
- You need of shredded cheddar cheese.
Homemade Hamburger Helper - Taco Pasta instructions
- Start out by heating the oil in a large, deep skillet with a tight fitting lid over medium heat. Add the onion and cook about 3-4 minutes. Then add the ground beef and cook until browned through, breaking it up as you go. Drain out any excess fat, if needed. Then add the pasta and milk to the skillet.
- Using a tbsp. of the water you have measured, mix it and the cornstarch together in a small separate bowl to form a slurry. Add the rest of the water to the skillet along with the seasonings and the cornstarch slurry. Stir it all together and wait for it to come to a boil..
- Once it reaches a boil, reduce the heat to low and cover with the lid. Allow to simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 10-12 minutes, or until pasta is al dente. Then remove the skillet from the heat and stir in the cheese until it's incorporated in. Place the lid back on and let it sit for 5 or so minutes before serving..
Just inform you that this recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Homemade Hamburger Helper - Taco Pasta. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, keep busy read us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com