Authentic Russian Piroshki.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just considering the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delicious Authentic Russian Piroshki for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have Authentic Russian Piroshki using 24 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Authentic Russian Piroshki
- You need of Bread dough.
- You need 300 grams of Bread flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Quick-rising dry yeast (one that does not need proofing).
- Prepare 200 ml of Milk.
- It's 20 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 of Beaten egg.
- You need of Filling (stir-fried cabbage).
- Prepare 2 of leaves Cabbage.
- It's 1/4 of Onion.
- You need 1/8 of Carrot.
- It's 1 of Salt, pepper.
- Prepare of Filling (ground beef and rice).
- You need 100 grams of Ground beef.
- It's 1 of scoop with a rice spatula Hot cooked rice.
- You need 1/4 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Nutmeg, salt, pepper.
- It's of To finish:.
- Prepare 1/2 of Beaten egg.
- It's of Filling (stir-fried mushrooms).
- You need 2 of packs altogether 4 kinds of mushrooms (any kind).
- It's 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of Salt, pepper.
Authentic Russian Piroshki step by step
- Bread dough: Heat up the milk until it is warm to the touch. Bring the butter to room temperature. Put all the bread dough ingredients except for the butter in a bowl. Mix all these ingredients together first..
- Now add the butter and knead for about 10 minutes by hand. Roll into a ball, and place in the bowl. Cover with plastic wrap, and a wrung out kitchen towel. Leave it in a warm place, and let it proof for 1 hour..
- Filling: Mince the vegetables and mushrooms. Stir-fry separately for each filling. Season a little bit saltier than normal..
- When the bread dough rises, divide into 16 even pieces, and roll into balls. Cover with the plastic wrap and wrung out kitchen towel. Let it rest for 15 minutes..
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin. Place the filling on top, and tightly wrap it up. It's useful to make little tweaks to the each of the wrappers so that you know which filling is inside..
- Arrange on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Brush with the beaten egg, and bake in the preheated oven for 14-16 minutes at 200℃..
- When they become golden brown, they're done! Enjoy these piroshki while they're still hot!.
Just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Authentic Russian Piroshki. If you have questions or requests roughly speaking this article, make smile open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com