Zucchini with Ground Beef.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just following the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty Zucchini with Ground Beef for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Zucchini with Ground Beef using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini with Ground Beef
- You need 1 of zucchini (big).
- Prepare 1/5 TSP of Butter.
- You need of Oil 2 TBp.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 100 g of ground beef.
- Prepare of Black pepper & salt.
- It's 100 ml of hot water.
Zucchini with Ground Beef instructions
- Wash the zucchini, cut it into medium pieces (thickness 2-3 cm).
- Heat the oil (medium heat) in a pressure coocker, add the zucchini. When it starts turning yellow add butter 1/4 tbs. When it starts getting brown & dries out add the water. Close the pressure coocker. Cook 15-20minutes (when it starts whistling turn the heat to low).
- Chop the onion into very small pieces, mix with ground beef, salt and black pepper..
- Preheat 2 tbp of oil in a pan, put the beef mixture. When it dries out add 1 to 2 tbs of water, flip to coock the other side.
- When it dries out add some butter and 1 to 2 tbs of water and bring to a boil..
- Pour the sauce over the zucchini and serve with the ground beef. Add some fresh chopped tomatoes to add some fresh taste..
I want just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Zucchini with Ground Beef. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, absorb way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com