Momma's veggie meat loaf. Press meat mixture into the prepared loaf pan. I am not a big meatloaf fan. I added Wegman's sundried tomotoes and fresh Italian parsley and absolutely loved this recipe!
Momma's Meatloaf is a classic meatloaf that has the best flavor ever!
This meatloaf recipe is easy to make, holds together, and has the best glaze on top!
Meatloaf is one of the classic, quintessential American dinners. Узнать причину. Закрыть.
Literally this is an easy recipe just following the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Momma's veggie meat loaf for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Momma's veggie meat loaf using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Momma's veggie meat loaf
- Prepare 1 lb of hamburger meat.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It's 1 packages of mushrooms.
- It's 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- You need 1 pinch of pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 cup of quick oats.
- It's 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 bunch of spinach.
- You need 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ketchup.
WAG Cooking Show: Momma's Healthy Meatloaf. Looking for a way to get your veggies in? Then watch this cooking video as Rory McKernan. homemade meat-and-veggie-loaf nutrition facts and nutritional information. This Vegan Meat Loaf from Delish.com is a crowd-pleasing meatless meal for everyone, even meat lovers.
Momma's veggie meat loaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Chop mushrooms, onion, garlic, and spinach.
- Grate the carrot.
- In large mixing bowl mix the hamburger, onion, garlic, mushrooms, spinach, carrot, salt, pepper, oatmeal, eggs and 1/4 cup ketchup.
- Put mixture into a loaf pan.
- Cover with the other 1/4 cup ketchup.
- Bake for an hour, let cool for 5 minutes, slice and enjoy.
This hearty "meat loaf" is packed with veggies and protein. Mom made the best meatloaf, and now I do, too. When I first met my husband, he didn't care for homemade meatloaf, but this won him over. You can double up and freeze one for later: Simply cover one loaf in plastic wrap before baking, pressing to remove air. By popular demand, here's our best vegetarian meatloaf recipe.
Just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you simply follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Momma's veggie meat loaf. If you have questions or requests in the region of this article, please approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com