Enchiladas. Refried Bean and Cheese Enchiladas "Just follow the recipe as written, make a side of spicy rice, and you'll have a tasty, hearty meal in no time!" - Becky. See how to make these authentic and deeply flavored chicken enchiladas made with dark chocolate, dried chiles, fresh cilantro, and spices. Spread a layer of the sauce on the bottom of the dish before inserting the enchiladas to prevent them from sticking.
This easy recipe for Tex-Mex cheese enchiladas is a family favorite!
Just lightly fry corn tortillas, roll them up with Jack or cheddar cheese, cover with a tomato and green chile sauce, more cheese, and bake.
Pour in the red sauce, chicken broth, cilantro, salt and pepper.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just subsequently the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Enchiladas for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Enchiladas using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Enchiladas
- You need of quick yummy dinner.
- You need 15 of corn tortillas.
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground beef.
- You need 1 can of Rotel.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It's 1/2 of white onion chopped.
- It's 1 cup of Salsa con queso dip.
- It's 1/4 cup of Cheese of choice on top.
- Prepare 1 can of Enchalida sauce.
Arrange the enchiladas in a baking dish. You can either place the chicken enchiladas seam-side-up or seam-side-down. Then pour any remaining sauce on top of the enchiladas and sprinkle on some extra cheese. Bake uncovered until the enchiladas are cooked through and the edges of the tortillas get slightly crispy.
Enchiladas step by step
- Brown beef, onion in pan add additional ingredients simmer 10 mins and scoop into shells place in pan ends down Pour enchilada sauce on top cook 25 mins in oven. Take out add cheese on top place back in until melted. Serve with Spanish rice and fresh salad.
- Preheat oven 350° add sauce on top bake 25 min then add cheese on top until melted..
Season chicken with salt and pepper. An enchilada (/ ˌ ɛ n tʃ ɪ ˈ l ɑː d ə /, Spanish: [entʃiˈlaða]) is a corn tortilla rolled around a filling and covered with a savory sauce. Enchiladas can be filled with various ingredients, including meats, cheese, beans, potatoes, vegetables or combinations. Sauces can also be used to cover enchiladas, including chili-based sauces, such as salsa roja, various moles, or cheese. Pack flavour into your meal with these easy vegetarian enchiladas that are filled with nutritious ingredients.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you clearly follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Enchiladas. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, occupy open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com