Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup.
Literally this is an easy recipe just considering the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup using 26 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup
- You need of meatballs.
- Prepare 4 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 3 medium of eggs.
- It's 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 of envelopes Lipton onion soup mix.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- You need of soup base.
- You need 3 box of beef broth (32 oz. each).
- You need 2 box of chicken broth (32 oz. each).
- Prepare 46 oz of spicy vegetable juice (V8).
- It's 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of port wine.
- You need of other ingredients.
- You need 1 box of (11 oz.) barley (quick-cooking barley works).
- Prepare 2 packages of (5 each) sweet Italian sausage links, cut into bite-size pieces.
- Prepare 2 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- It's 3 large of onions, chopped.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of baby carrots, cut into thirds.
- It's 1 of red bell pepper, seeded and chopped.
- Prepare 1 of yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped.
- It's 2 can of (16 oz.) green beans.
- Prepare 2 can of (16 oz.) kidney beans.
- Prepare 2 cup of fresh or frozen corn.
- You need of garnish.
- You need 1 of Crutons.
- It's 1 of Fresh grated parmesan cheese.
Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup step by step
- In large bowl, mix together the meatball ingredients. Shape into bite-sized meatballs (I use a small cookie dough scoop) and place in baking dish. Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes. Drain excess fat..
- Pour soup base ingredients into HUGE (7.5 quart) stockpot. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium. Add the barley, carrots, bell peppers, beans, and corn. Stir then cover..
- In large electric skillet, heat 2 T. vegetable oil. Add onions and fry for about 15 minutes, then add the sausage and fry another 15 minutes. Add the mushrooms, stir, and cook 10 minutes more. Add this mixture to your pot of soup, add the prepared meatballs, stir, cover and simmer several hours until carrots are tender..
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup. If you have questions or requests just about this article, absorb admittance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com