Yes, this is a simple recipe just later the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Barbecue Meatballs for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Barbecue Meatballs using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Barbecue Meatballs
- It's 3 lbs of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 can (13 oz) of evaporated milk.
- It's 2 Cups of 1 minute (Quick Oatmeal) uncooked.
- It's 2 of large eggs.
- It's 1 Cup of Chopped Onion.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It's 2 tsp of Chili Powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare of Sauce:.
- You need 2 Cups of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cups of Light Brown Sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of Liquid Smoke.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It's 1/2 Cup of Chopped Onion.
Barbecue Meatballs step by step
- Mix all Meatball ingredients together and shape with ice-cream scoop.
- Mix all sauce ingredients together and pour over meatballs.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour.
- Note: Marinate meatballs in sauce overnight in refrigerator overnight to enhance flavor.
Just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you simply follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Barbecue Meatballs. If you have questions or requests a propos this article, entertain way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com