Quick Stuffed Pepper Casserole.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just later than the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Quick Stuffed Pepper Casserole for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Quick Stuffed Pepper Casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick Stuffed Pepper Casserole
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 cup of minute rice.
- It's 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 4 of green peppers (cleaned and chopped).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It's 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- Prepare 24 oz of spaghetti sauce of choice.
- Prepare 1 of shredded italian cheese.
Quick Stuffed Pepper Casserole instructions
- brown beef in a Large Skillet.
- halfway through browning, add. rice and water..
- after about 5 minutes, lower the heat and add peppers, garlic, salt & pepper. cover with lid and simmer for about 5 min, stirring occasionally..
- stir sauce and simmer for 5 more min..
- serve on a plate with mashed potatoes and sprinkle with cheese..
Just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the savory Quick Stuffed Pepper Casserole. If you have questions or requests almost this article, engross contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com