Quick Italian Soup with Biscuits.
Literally this is a simple recipe just in the same way as the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Quick Italian Soup with Biscuits for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Quick Italian Soup with Biscuits using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Italian Soup with Biscuits
- Prepare of Soup.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, crushed.
- It's 16 oz of Tomato sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of basil.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It's 8 slice of American cheese.
- Prepare of Biscuits.
- You need 2 cup of gluten-free baking mix.
- It's 1 cup of soymilk ( or milk of your choice).
- It's 1 of egg..
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
Quick Italian Soup with Biscuits step by step
- Cook & stir ground beef until brown; drain. Stir in garlic, tomato sauce, sugar, oregano, basil, salt, pepper, & American cheese. You could also add mushrooms if you want. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes..
- Heat oven to 400°F. Grease cookie sheet..
- Mix baking mix, milk, & egg. Can add salt for taste if desired. Drop by spoonfuls on cookie sheet. Bake for 12 minutes..
- Put soup in bowl, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Top with a biscuit..
I will just to let you know this recipe already tested, you clearly follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Quick Italian Soup with Biscuits. If you have questions or requests almost this article, charm gain access to us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com