Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal).
Yes, this is an easy recipe just considering the other ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal) for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal) using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal)
- It's 1 lb of Ground Beef, Turkey would work too.
- Prepare 2 can of Condensed Tomato Soup.
- It's 1 can of Kidney Beans (14 oz.).
- It's 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 4 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 1 lb of Elbow Macaroni.
Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal) step by step
- In a medium saucepan, brown the ground beef. While browning,the dry spices may be added to season the beef. Do NOT drain..
- Once browned, stir in the 2 cans of condensed tomato soup and the 1 can of kidney beans..
- Mix well and add dry seasonings (if not already added) and the 4 Tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce..
- Lower heat and let simmer for at least 15 minutes..
- Prepare Elbow macaroni according to package directions and tastes..
- Spoon drained macaroni into bowls and spoon chili over top. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, or cheese of your choice..
- Chili can be seasoned to taste. If spicy is preferred, substitute or add chili powder (hot or mild), in place of paprika..
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal). If you have questions or requests nearly this article, absorb get into us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com