Quick Oven baked Meatballs.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just like the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Quick Oven baked Meatballs for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Quick Oven baked Meatballs using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Oven baked Meatballs
- You need 125 ml of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It's 1 tsp of BBQ.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of chicken spice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of parsley.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Prepare To taste of ground pepper.
- Prepare Dash of milk.
- You need 500 g of beef mince.
Quick Oven baked Meatballs step by step
- In a mixing bowl, pour your bread crumbs, season it and pour mince meat, then crack your eggs and mix..
- After mixing it's then add that dash of milk and mix. Then make them small balls and place them in the oven pan then bake them..
- The oven is preheated on 180 degrees Celsius.
- Then bake until brown the once cooked they can be served with rice, gravy, green beans veggies and meat balls..
I will just to let you know this recipe already tested, you simply follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Quick Oven baked Meatballs. If you have questions or requests almost this article, keep busy contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com