Mediterranean beef tart. Great recipe for Mediterranean beef tart. A delightful tart, full of flavor that just impresses. tart: basic pizza dough recipe tart filling Mediterranean Roasted Red Pepper Tart With Crumbled Feta. Combine roasted Mediterranean veg, salted feta and crispy, flaky pastry in this wonderfully moreish vegetable tart recipe.
Customize with your choice of chopped veggies and tzatziki sauce.
This is a great way to use ground beef, and I often double the recipe because it's so easy.
Whenever I make this dish, I receive so many compliments.—Phyllis Stewart.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just taking into consideration the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Mediterranean beef tart for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Mediterranean beef tart using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mediterranean beef tart
- You need of tart: basic pizza dough recipe.
- Prepare 2 cup of bread flour.
- It's 1 of packet quick rise yeast.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It's 3/4 cup of warm water.
- It's 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It's of tart filling.
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 medium of red onion/ sliced.
- It's 1 of red pepper / sliced.
- It's 2 clove of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of each, salt and pepper.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- It's 8 oz of crumbled feta.
This flavour-packed Mediterranean beef stew recipe makes a tasty alternative to a Sunday roast. Remove the beef to a plate. Add the rest of the oil to the casserole and cook the onion, rosemary and. Stir in water, and all the rest of the ingredients except the olives, red wine vinegar and parsley.
Mediterranean beef tart instructions
- Prepare dough.
- proof yeast with sugar in water. let it come to a foam..
- combine flour, oil salt. knead to make soft ball. place in lightly oiled bowl and cover 20 minutes..
- cook beef, mushrooms, garlic, red pepper together until beef is no longer pink..
- stir in salt and pepper and half of feta. set aside..
- on lightly floured surface roll dough into a 15" by 12" rectangle. transfer to a parchment paper lined baking tray. Cut edges to get perfect measurement. Its important for the presentation..
- spoon beef mixture over dough within 2" of edge. fold up edges leaving center exposed..
- bake in a preheated 425°F oven for15-18 minutes or until crust is golden. slide tart on parchment to a cooling rack..
- sprinkle with rest of feta and a drizzle of olive oil. let it rest for five minutes and slice..
- Recipe by taylor68too.
This easy Mediterranean chickpea salad is infused with flavor thanks to a heaping helping of fresh Balsamic beef with mushroom sauce. Sub coconut aminos or GF tamari for soy and arrowroot or. The Best Mediterranean Ground Beef Recipes on Yummly Mediterranean Ground Beef Stew, Easy Ground Beef Enchiladas, Ground Beef And Potato Gratin. The principal aspects of this diet include proportionally high consumption of olive oil, legumes.
I would just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you simply follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Mediterranean beef tart. If you have questions or requests just about this article, make smile gain access to us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com