Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat.
Actually this is an easy recipe just considering the other ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat
- You need of # ground beef.
- Prepare of small onion.
- You need of small bell pepper.
- You need of jalapeño (optional).
- It's of salt.
- You need of black pepper.
- You need of minced garlic.
- Prepare of chili powder.
- It's of cayenne pepper.
Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat instructions
- Remove seeds from both peppers and peel the onion.....
- Mince all veggies in food processor.
- Brown 3# of ground beef and add onion and peppers.... Salt, pepper, garlic..... Brown completely... And drain excess fat...
- Turn off and allow ground beef mix to sit and cool.....
- Add chili powder and cayenne and adjust salt to taste....
- This can be frozen in ziplock bags.
- This can be canned in a Pressure Canner only... A pint jar holds one pound. I use the pint jars for casseroles, chili, or tamales. (I can this in 12 oz jars also for taco salad). Fill each sterilized jar with a tight pack.. Leave 1/2" headspace. Wipe lip of jar with vinegar. Place lid and ring on and process in a pressure cooker for 60 minutes (pint jars or less).
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you conveniently follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, make laugh retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com