Meatloaf Cupcakes W/ Mashed Potato Frosting.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just later the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Meatloaf Cupcakes W/ Mashed Potato Frosting for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Meatloaf Cupcakes W/ Mashed Potato Frosting using 17 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meatloaf Cupcakes W/ Mashed Potato Frosting
- Prepare of meatloaf mix:.
- It's 2 lb of lean ground beef or turkey.
- It's 6 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 3/4 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- You need 2 cup of quick cook oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fine diced onion.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheese of choice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 3/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It's of topper:.
- It's 9 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare of potato frosting:.
- Prepare 3 lb of bag idaho potatoes.
- It's 4 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter or margarine.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheese of choice.
Meatloaf Cupcakes W/ Mashed Potato Frosting instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl mix together all meatloaf mix ingredients with clean hands until combined well!.
- Prepare 9 jumbo muffin cups with non stick baking spray..
- Fill muffin cups to the rim with meatloaf mix. Pack it down well!.
- Top each one with the topper! 1tbl. Ketchup per meatloaf cupcake..
- Bake in oven for about 45-50 minutes or until internal temp reaches 160°F.
- Meanwhile while that's cooking, peel and boil potatoes as you normally would for mashed potatoes..
- When fork tender drain from water and return to pot..
- Beat in butter and cream cheese until creamy. U don't want lumps for this one..
- Stir in cheese. And set aside to cool for a few moments..
- Prepare a piping bag with your favorite tip or ziplock bag with a small hole cut in corner..
- Fill bag with mashed potatoes. And set aside..
- When meatloaf is done drain any grease and let it rest for 10-15 minutes..
- Pop meatloaf cupcakes out the tin and place onto serving plate...
- Pipe the potatoes as u would normal frosting in any design or manner you choose on top of meatloaf cupcake..
- You will have leftover potatoes. Just serve them with meal..
- Serve your meatloaf cupcakes hot and enjoy!.
- Tips from me to u:.
- I used motz cheese for both meatloaf and potatoes the motz I used was infused with oregano. But u can use any type of cheese you wish. Just use the same cheese in meatloaf and in potatoes so flavors don't clash. :).
- Makes 9 jumbo meatloaf cupcakes. Wich will serve 5-9 people depending on how big of an eater you are..
- They do reheat well! So great for lunch the next day!.
- Feel free to use your favorite meatloaf recipe in place of this one!.
Just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you simply follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Meatloaf Cupcakes W/ Mashed Potato Frosting. If you have questions or requests nearly this article, entertain way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com