Yes, this is a simple recipe just subsequent to the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Hamburger Stroganoff for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Hamburger Stroganoff using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hamburger Stroganoff
- It's 8 oz of uncooked medium egg noodles.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It's 1 lb of ground beef, Extra Lean.
- Prepare 1 cup of prechopped onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of bottled minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of (8 oz) package presliced cremini mushrooms.
- You need 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of fast free, less sodium beef broth.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- It's 3/4 cup of reduced-fat sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dry sherry.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
Hamburger Stroganoff instructions
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain and rinse under child water; drain..
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef to pan; cook 4 minutes or until browned, stirring to crumble. Add onion, garlic, and mushrooms to pan; cook 4 minutes or until most of liquid evaporates, stirring frequently. Sprinkle with flour; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Stir in broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and summer 1 minute or until slightly thick. Stir in salt and pepper..
- Remove from heat. Stir in sour cream and sherry. Serve over pasta. Sprinkle with parsley..
I want just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Hamburger Stroganoff. If you have questions or requests something like this article, please gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com