Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup.
Actually this is a simple recipe just subsequently the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup using 26 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup
- It's of meatballs.
- You need 4 lb of ground beef.
- It's 3 medium of eggs.
- It's 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 2 of envelopes Lipton onion soup mix.
- You need 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of soup base.
- It's 3 box of beef broth (32 oz. each).
- Prepare 2 box of chicken broth (32 oz. each).
- You need 46 oz of spicy vegetable juice (V8).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar.
- It's 1/2 cup of port wine.
- Prepare of other ingredients.
- You need 1 box of (11 oz.) barley (quick-cooking barley works).
- You need 2 packages of (5 each) sweet Italian sausage links, cut into bite-size pieces.
- Prepare 2 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 3 large of onions, chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of baby carrots, cut into thirds.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper, seeded and chopped.
- Prepare 1 of yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped.
- Prepare 2 can of (16 oz.) green beans.
- It's 2 can of (16 oz.) kidney beans.
- You need 2 cup of fresh or frozen corn.
- You need of garnish.
- Prepare 1 of Crutons.
- It's 1 of Fresh grated parmesan cheese.
Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup instructions
- In large bowl, mix together the meatball ingredients. Shape into bite-sized meatballs (I use a small cookie dough scoop) and place in baking dish. Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes. Drain excess fat..
- Pour soup base ingredients into HUGE (7.5 quart) stockpot. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium. Add the barley, carrots, bell peppers, beans, and corn. Stir then cover..
- In large electric skillet, heat 2 T. vegetable oil. Add onions and fry for about 15 minutes, then add the sausage and fry another 15 minutes. Add the mushrooms, stir, and cook 10 minutes more. Add this mixture to your pot of soup, add the prepared meatballs, stir, cover and simmer several hours until carrots are tender..
I will just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you simply follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup. If you have questions or requests on the order of this article, charm admittance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com