Actually this is an easy recipe just taking into consideration the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Cheesy Lasagna for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have Cheesy Lasagna using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Lasagna
- You need 1/2 kg of ground beef.
- You need 750 grams of spaghetti sauce.
- It's 250 grams of ham, cut into cubes.
- You need 500 grams of cheddar cheese, cut into cubes.
- It's 250 grams of quick-melt cheese, sliced.
- It's 1 can of mushrooms sliced.
- It's 500 grams of lasagna sheets.
- You need 1 handful of spinach.
- Prepare 1 can of heavy cream.
- It's 1 can of evaporated milk.
- It's 1 stick of butter.
- It's 2 Tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Water.
- Prepare 1 cup of cream cheese.
Cheesy Lasagna step by step
- Cook lasagna sheets/pasta as instructed. Use water, oil and salt. Drain, set aside and put half of the butter to avoid sheets from sticking..
- Put 2 tablespoons of oil in the pan. Cook garlic until golden brown add onions and cook until translucent. Set aside..
- Add oil to the pan and cook ham for 10-15 minutes. Add oil and cook ground beef for 15 minutes or until brown. Remove or drain excess oil if necessary..
- Add cooked garlic, onions and ham to beef. Add mushrooms, tomato/spaghetti sauce, and 3/4 of the cheddar cheese. Simmer for 5 minutes or until cheese melts..
- For the white/cheese sauce, using a separate pan, melt butter. Add cream and milk in low fire. Make sure to stir constantly as it burns quickly. Add the rest of the cheddar cheese and cream cheese. Once cheese is melted, add spinach and simmer for 3 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Layer cooked lasagna sheets on a baking dish. Add meat sauce on top and spread. Add another layer of pasta and then add white/cheese sauce and spread. Set aside a few tablespoons of cheese sauce for top layer. Repeat until sauce and pasta runs out. Make sure to alternate red/meat sauce and white/cheese sauce. For the top/last layer, use remaining cheese sauce and sprinkle with quickmelt cheese..
- Trim edges. Cover with foil and bake at 350°F for 15-30 minutes or until cheese has melted. Serve and enjoy..
Just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Cheesy Lasagna. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, absorb gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com