Literally this is an easy recipe just once the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Barbecue Meatballs for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Barbecue Meatballs using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Barbecue Meatballs
- Prepare 3 lbs of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 can (13 oz) of evaporated milk.
- It's 2 Cups of 1 minute (Quick Oatmeal) uncooked.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- It's 1 Cup of Chopped Onion.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Chili Powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- You need of Sauce:.
- You need 2 Cups of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cups of Light Brown Sugar.
- It's 2 tsp of Liquid Smoke.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Chopped Onion.
Barbecue Meatballs step by step
- Mix all Meatball ingredients together and shape with ice-cream scoop.
- Mix all sauce ingredients together and pour over meatballs.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour.
- Note: Marinate meatballs in sauce overnight in refrigerator overnight to enhance flavor.
Just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Barbecue Meatballs. If you have questions or requests roughly this article, charm gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com