Creamy Burrito Casserole.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just behind the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Creamy Burrito Casserole for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Creamy Burrito Casserole using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Burrito Casserole
- It's 2-3 lbs of ground beef.
- You need 32 oz of can refried beans.
- It's 2 c. of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 cans of Campbell's cheddar cheese soup.
- It's 2 pkg of Uncle Bens microwave Spanish Rice.
- You need 2 pkg of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 lb of flour tortilla - I buy 1 lb small size (have extra).
- Prepare to taste of Hot sauce,.
- Prepare 1 lb of shredded cheese.
Creamy Burrito Casserole step by step
- Tear tortillas into quarters. Set aside..
- Mix sour creme and cheese soup together. Set aside. (Can substitute soup flavor if you like).
- Brown beef, Drain & Return to pot.
- Microwave rice per instructions (to make mixing easier).
- No heat- In beef pot, ADD rice, refried beans, taco seasoning, and a splash of water if needed. You'll want the consistency to be pasty..
- Add hot sauce (to taste) to meat mixture.
- In a 9×13 inch casserole, (no need to grease glass) use a rubber spatula to paint a layer of sour cream mixture into bottom of pan..
- Layer tortillas.
- Layer meat/bean/rice mixture in dollops, then flatten. Be as sparing or generous as you wish..
- Sprinkle shredded cheese.
- Spread Sour cream mixture.
- Repeat #7-10 until casserole is full. If you have extras, consider making a small dish for a friend, or use for tacos next day..
- Don't forget to top with cheese! (No matter what your top layer is, IT WILL WORK.
- BAKE @ 350° for about 25 minutes until cheese on top is melted and corners are crisping..
I want just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you handily follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Creamy Burrito Casserole. If you have questions or requests nearly this article, interest edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com