Literally this is an easy recipe just following the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Traditional Meatloaf for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Traditional Meatloaf using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Traditional Meatloaf
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 cup of fine chop white onion.
- You need 1 cup of fine chop green bell pepper.
- It's 1 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon of coarse salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cracked black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground sage.
- You need 1 of lightly beaten egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of quick oats.
- It's of For sauce topping.
- It's 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- It's 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- It's 1 tablespoon of mustard.
Traditional Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all the loaf ingredients until well incorporated. Don't over work the mixture. Put mixture in a baking dish or loaf pan and shape into a loaf.
- Mix together mustard ketchup and brown sugar for sauce.
- Top loaf with sauce and bake for about an hour or until a meat thermometer inserted to the center reads 160° F.
- Allow loaf to rest in the pan about 10 minutes. Serve as thick slices with your favorite sides.
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you conveniently follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Traditional Meatloaf. If you have questions or requests more or less this article, entertain retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com