Quick Stuffed Pepper Casserole.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just in the manner of the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Quick Stuffed Pepper Casserole for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Quick Stuffed Pepper Casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Stuffed Pepper Casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 cup of minute rice.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- It's 4 of green peppers (cleaned and chopped).
- It's 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- You need 24 oz of spaghetti sauce of choice.
- Prepare 1 of shredded italian cheese.
Quick Stuffed Pepper Casserole step by step
- brown beef in a Large Skillet.
- halfway through browning, add. rice and water..
- after about 5 minutes, lower the heat and add peppers, garlic, salt & pepper. cover with lid and simmer for about 5 min, stirring occasionally..
- stir sauce and simmer for 5 more min..
- serve on a plate with mashed potatoes and sprinkle with cheese..
I want just to let you know recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Quick Stuffed Pepper Casserole. If you have questions or requests as regards this article, charm retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com