Quick Italian Soup with Biscuits.
Literally this is a simple recipe just following the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Quick Italian Soup with Biscuits for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Quick Italian Soup with Biscuits using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Italian Soup with Biscuits
- You need of Soup.
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, crushed.
- It's 16 oz of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- It's 1/2 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 8 slice of American cheese.
- It's of Biscuits.
- You need 2 cup of gluten-free baking mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of soymilk ( or milk of your choice).
- It's 1 of egg..
- You need 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
Quick Italian Soup with Biscuits step by step
- Cook & stir ground beef until brown; drain. Stir in garlic, tomato sauce, sugar, oregano, basil, salt, pepper, & American cheese. You could also add mushrooms if you want. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes..
- Heat oven to 400°F. Grease cookie sheet..
- Mix baking mix, milk, & egg. Can add salt for taste if desired. Drop by spoonfuls on cookie sheet. Bake for 12 minutes..
- Put soup in bowl, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Top with a biscuit..
Just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Quick Italian Soup with Biscuits. If you have questions or requests as regards this article, absorb contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com