Navajo Tacos. Homemade Fry Bread and Navajo Tacos will forever and always be one of my favorite foods! Yes, eating healthy is great and all but sometimes we need some all-out comfort food like these Fry Bread. Navajo Tacos. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Navajo Tacos Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Easy and delicious Navajo tacos made with crispy fry bread and loaded with your favorite taco toppings.
A tasty dinner that the whole family will love!
Yes, this is an easy recipe just once the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Navajo Tacos for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Navajo Tacos using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Navajo Tacos
- Prepare of flour.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- You need of water.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of ground beef.
- It's of cooked pinto beans.
- You need of shredded lettuce.
- You need of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of shredded cheese.
- You need of salsa.
A good Navajo taco will put extra years on your life if you crack a smile. If you want an awesome dinner, this is also a great reason to have found this Navajo Taco recipe. Bring the southwest to your dinner table. Whether you're entertaining a group, making an average dinner, or hosting a festival!!
Navajo Tacos step by step
- Pinch off dough into small amounts and roll into balls and cover..
- Fried Bread: Mix dry ingredients..
- Add water to dry ingredients and mix until moistened..
- Preheat 1" oil in large skillet on medium high heat..
- Roll out ball of dough on floured surface to about an 8" round..
- Place the round into the skillet and brown on both sides..
- Remove from oil and drain on paper towels..
- Repeat until all rounds of dough are cooked..
- Taco Topping: Brown ground beef in separate skillet..
- Layer each fried bread with ground beef, beans, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and salsa..
How do you make Navajo Tacos? While you are the making the Indian Fry Bread brown some ground beef. Add the taco seasoning and water. Simmer for five to ten minutes. Navajo Tacos is a popular breakfast recipe of Mexico and America.
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Navajo Tacos. If you have questions or requests all but this article, please door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com