Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal).
Yes, this is a simple recipe just considering the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal) for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal) using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal)
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef, Turkey would work too.
- Prepare 2 can of Condensed Tomato Soup.
- It's 1 can of Kidney Beans (14 oz.).
- It's 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- It's 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 1 lb of Elbow Macaroni.
Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal) step by step
- In a medium saucepan, brown the ground beef. While browning,the dry spices may be added to season the beef. Do NOT drain..
- Once browned, stir in the 2 cans of condensed tomato soup and the 1 can of kidney beans..
- Mix well and add dry seasonings (if not already added) and the 4 Tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce..
- Lower heat and let simmer for at least 15 minutes..
- Prepare Elbow macaroni according to package directions and tastes..
- Spoon drained macaroni into bowls and spoon chili over top. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, or cheese of your choice..
- Chili can be seasoned to taste. If spicy is preferred, substitute or add chili powder (hot or mild), in place of paprika..
Just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you handily follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal). If you have questions or requests in relation to this article, entertain right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com