Quick And Easy Meatballs.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just past the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Quick And Easy Meatballs for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Quick And Easy Meatballs using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick And Easy Meatballs
- You need 1 lb of Ground beef (I use 85/15).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- It's 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of Onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried basil.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pepper.
Quick And Easy Meatballs step by step
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Roll into 2 inch balls.
- Drizzle olive oil in pan to keep meatballs from sticking.
- Place meatballs in pan and drizzle lightly with olive oil.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Makes 16 meatballs.
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Quick And Easy Meatballs. If you have questions or requests roughly this article, keep busy gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com