Mini Cottage Pies With Potato Nests.
Literally this is a simple recipe just taking into account the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Mini Cottage Pies With Potato Nests for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Mini Cottage Pies With Potato Nests using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini Cottage Pies With Potato Nests
- Prepare 5 of jacket potatoes.
- Prepare 500 g of lean beef mince.
- It's 2 of onions.
- It's 2 tbsp of gram (chickpea) flour.
- It's 1 of finely diced carrot.
- You need 1 of finely diced celery stick.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato puree.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- It's 1 tsp of mixed herbs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tin of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 250 mls of hot water.
- You need 30 g of grated cheddar cheese.
Mini Cottage Pies With Potato Nests step by step
- Peel and quarter the jacket potatoes and boil until tender. Drain and allow to cool..
- In a large saucepan, fry the onions, celery, carrot and garlic gently in the olive oil for 10 minutes..
- Tip the vegetables out into a bowl, set this to one side and then brown the mince in the saucepan for about 5 minutes. Pour off any water that comes out of the mince..
- Add the vegetables back into the saucepan with the mince. Sprinkle the veg and mince with the gram flour and stir well..
- Add the tomato puree, mixed herbs, hot water, salt, tomatoes and bay leaves into the saucepan and leave to simmer, with the lid off, for 40 minutes..
- Coarsely grate all of the boiled potatoes..
- Lightly oil 12 cupcake tins with olive oil. Spoon the grated potatoes into the wells. Use the spoon to make little nests, ensuring the bases aren’t too thin..
- Bake the nests in the oven at 200°C for 20-25 minutes until starting to turn golden brown..
- Spoon the cottage pie filling into each nest and top with grated cheese..
- Bake in the oven at 200°C for a further 20-25 minutes until the cheese is bubbling and starting to brown..
- Serve with salad or steamed vegetables..
Just inform you that this recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Mini Cottage Pies With Potato Nests. If you have questions or requests something like this article, occupy right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com