Easy Homemade Beef Tacos.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just later the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Easy Homemade Beef Tacos for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have Easy Homemade Beef Tacos using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Homemade Beef Tacos
- You need of Ingredients.
- It's 1 envelope of taco seasoning or make your own.
- It's 1 1/4 lb of sirloin ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of small onions, diced OR 1 bundle of green onions, chopped.
- Prepare 4 cup of of shredded/ chopped lettuce.
- Prepare 8 oz of sour cream - optional.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded Mexican cheese - optional.
- It's 1 tbsp of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 of package of soft flour/corn tortillas.
- It's of Easy Pico De Gallo.
- It's 5 of plum tomatoes.
- It's 3 tbsp of cilantro, chopped.
- It's 2 tbsp of of the already diced onions or chopped g. onions.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of lime juice.
- It's 1 dash of of salt and pepper.
Easy Homemade Beef Tacos step by step
- Heat skillet to med. high, start to add ground beef. Add garlic. Add half the taco seasoning while cooking. Add 1 small onion, diced or green onions after meat is half way cooked. Lower heat. Let cook..
- While meat is cooking. Chopped up lettuce and put aside. Dice up tomatoes, put in bowl. Than add onions and chopped cilantro. Add lime juice. Dash of salt and pepper. Set aside..
- Finish meat, add last bit of seasoning, add few tablespoons of water and mix. Turn off heat and get the rest of items ready...
- Heat up wraps or shells. And Set up taco station with all of your ingredients, pico de gallo, lettuce, cheese, s. Cream.... Let family have at it... Yummmeeee!!.
I want just to let you know recipe already tested, you usefully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Easy Homemade Beef Tacos. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, interest open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com