Cheesy beef potatoes and peppers. Ground Beef & Vegetable SoupAunt Bee's Recipes. This Cheesy Ground Beef and Potato Casserole recipe is easy, comforting and easy on the budget. Using hamburger / ground beef, lots of potatoes, vegetables.
This Cheesy Beef and Sweet Potato Taco Casserole is part of my series of casseroles here on Food & Friends.
Rinse the potatoes thoroughly and cut into wedges.
Do not cook all the way through.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just afterward the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty Cheesy beef potatoes and peppers for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Cheesy beef potatoes and peppers using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy beef potatoes and peppers
- Prepare 1/2 lb of 93 lean ground beef.
- It's 1 packages of au gratin potatoes.
- You need 2/3 cup of almond milk (or any other milk).
- You need 1/2 of avacado (substituted for butter).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of crushed tortilla chips.
- It's 1 of green pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheese (I use taco flavor).
For the pepper sauce, rinse and dice the peppers. Peel the garlic and chop finely. Add the paprika and deglaze with vinegar and broth. Put in a bowl and cover with cold water, mixing to rinse off the starch.
Cheesy beef potatoes and peppers instructions
- Boil 2 and 1/4 cup water with almond milk and mushed avacado.
- Add potatoes from box and sauce packet stirring frequently.
- Brown beef.
- Sautee green peppers with coconut oil, butter, or water if you prefer them not crispy.
- Combine potatoes, sauteed peppers, and beef together in one bowl.
- Bake at 400° for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, add crushed tortilla chips and shredded cheese as a topper and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Let it cool and serve!.
Made with beef, potatoes and, of course, cheese, the combination couldn't be any better! Instant pot beef & cheesy potatoes. These Cheesy Stuffed Peppers are a crowd favorite and family approved! Tender peppers stuffed with ground beef, rice, cheese, and more! Spoon beef mixture into each pepper and top with more cheese, then cover baking dish with foil (sprayed with cooking spray to prevent cheese sticking).
I will just to let you know the recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Cheesy beef potatoes and peppers. If you have questions or requests more or less this article, engross door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com