One Killer Burger.
Actually this is a simple recipe just next the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty One Killer Burger for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have One Killer Burger using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of One Killer Burger
- Prepare 2 lb of 80/20 ground beef(can use sirloin,chuck or round).
- You need 1/2 lb of chorizo sausage(mild or medium).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of minced onion.
- Prepare 4 slice of colb jack cheese/pepper jack cheese(or shredded).
- Prepare slice of tomatoes.
- It's 1 of lettuce.
- It's 1 of sliced onions.
- Prepare 1 of sliced pickles.
- It's 8 slice of cooked bacon.
- It's 1 of Chipotle mayo(recipe in directions).
- It's 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
One Killer Burger instructions
- In large bowl, combine beef, chorizo and minced onion. Divide into 4 large patties or 6 smaller ones..
- Grill to your liking (well, med., rare, etc...) I cook mine to a internal temp. of 155°F. Top with cheese and let start meting right before transferring to a platter..
- Chipotle mayo-- 1/2 cup your favorite mayo and stir in 1-2 TBL. chipotle peppers in adobe sauce. If you like it really spicy you can add more adobe sauce or chop up a pepper and add in, 1 TBL. lime juice. Stir well..
- Dress buns with chipotle mayo place patty on bun then add toppings of your liking to your burgers..
I would just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the savory One Killer Burger. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, make smile right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com